Montana Guided Elk Hunts & Deer Hunting & Montana Mule Deer Hunting Guides
World Class Montana Big Game Hunts
Call Now To Book At 1-877-375-0831
Officially Endorsed Montana Big Game Hunting Outfitter
Specializing In Trophy Fair Chase Montana Elk Hunts
NAMED THE 2019 HUNTTHENORTH.COM
OUTFITTER OF THE YEAR!
Outfitter: Jesse Banthem
Banthem Outfitting’s Montana Big Game Hunts Offer
- Trophy Caliber, Fair-Chase Archery & Rifle Elk, Whitetail, Mule Deer & Antelope Hunts
- Now Offering Mule And Whitetail Deer And Elk Rifle Combo Packages
- NOW OFFERING Archery And Rifle Backcountry Horseback Hunts In Addition To Our High-Quality Private Land Hunts
- Top-Notch Wranglers, Guides And Cook
- Comfortable Wall Tent Camps Gives You The Backcountry Experience
- Private Land Hunts Are Conducted On Carefully Managed And Exclusive Leases From Our Base Lodging In The Paradise Valley Which Includes All Modern Amenities
- Modes Of Transportation For Private Land Hunts Include Side-By-Side Utility Vehicles, 4-Wheel Drive Pickups, And Hiking
- All Guiding, Homecooked Meals, And Animal Field Care Are Included In Both Private And Backcountry Hunts
- New Application Deadlines For Elk And Deer Is March 1st – April 1st
- Banthem Outfitting Offers Multiple Combinations Of Hunts Between Archery & Rife, Private Land & Backcountry, Deer, Elk & Antelope
- NOW BOOKING for 2023 – Limited Availability Book Your Hunt TODAY!
HUNTTHENORTH.COM OUTFITTER REVIEW
During the month of October we had a chance to experience a World Class caliber archery Montana Whitetail and Mule Deer Hunt with Jesse Banthem of Banthem Outfitting near Livingston Montana. This was an amazing hunt with many, many shooter caliber deer each day. The overall experience was first class from the lodging and meals to the blinds and especially the caliber of deer on the private properties along the Yellowstone River.
2019 HUNTTHENORTH.COM OUTFITTER OF THE YEAR!
During the month of September we had a chance to join Montana Elk Hunting Outfitter – Jesse Banthem of Banthem Outfitting on one of his World Class caliber archery elk hunt. This was a hunt to remember, all four of our group members had a shot opportunity on a trophy caliber Montana bull elk! After this hunt we couldn’t help but name Jesse the 2019 HuntTheNorth.com Outfitter Of The Year!
Click here to read the full Outfitter Review on this Montana guided archery elk hunt…
HUNTTHENORTH.COM OUTFITTER REVIEW
During the month of November we sent HTN’s Field Rep Kenny Kunz up to Livingston, Montana with Jesse Banthem of Banthem Outfitting on a fully guided 5 day Montana elk hunt in quest of the elusive 6 point bull. This proved the be a most productive hunt as both Kenny and his hunting partner Clark harvested monster 6 point bulls and a bonus 5 x 6 Mule deer to boot. This is a must read for any serious elk hunter.
Click here to read the full Outfitter Review on Banthem Outfitting’s Montana guided rifle elk hunts…
Hunt The North
Check Out These Exclusive HTN World Class Hunting Adventures
Montana Trophy Archery Bull Elk Hunts
At Banthem Outfitting we specialize in trophy, fair chase archery bull elk hunts. Over the past 5 seasons our Montana guided elk hunts have produced an 80% or better shot opportunity with many hunters harvesting 6 point or better bulls! We are located out of Livingston, Montana. Professional Montana elk hunting outfitter Jesse Banthem grew up in the area and all Montana guided elk hunts are conducted on private ranches full of big bulls. Most elk hunters will see over 50 elk per day during their hunt on an average day. We are proud to offer one of the best opportunities in the country for a trophy 6 point or better bull elk with a bow. Our area is able to support strong resident herds and we consistently have good numbers of bulls all season long on the properties. We also offer late season rifle elk hunts and rifle / whitetail combo hunts. These hunts book up 2 – 3 years in advance so please call now to get your spot!
Montana Rifle Whitetail / Elk Combo Hunts
Our trophy Montana Whitetail Deer / Elk Hunt Packages have become a very popular option. This is a rifle only Montana guided big game hunt, with the intention of harvesting a trophy caliber 140″ Whitetail bucks are our standard with a few exceptional deer exceeding the 150″-160″ class during the first part of the trip and ending with a Cow elk to round off the hunt, with the option of upgrading to a trophy bull elk if the opportunity presents itself. Hunters can expect to see a high volume of deer. Our private ranches locate near Livingston, Montana are full of trophy whitetails and have been managed for Big Bucks for the past 5 years. This is an All Day fully guided hunt 1 on 1 or 2 on1 with a professional, experienced guide. We have over 90% success rate on opportunity at both a quality whitetail buck and cow elk on this trip. Hunters must put in for the draw by March 1st – April 15th each season but following outfitter Jesse Banthem’s instructions, everyone has been successful drawing their tags annually. Included in this package are lodging, meals and animal care.
Montana Backcountry Horseback Hunts
- Now Offering 5-Day Archery & Rifle Backcountry Horseback Hunts In The Gallatin National Forest.
- We Have A Comfortable Wall Tent Base Camp That Is A 7 (Seven) Mile Ride From The Trailhead.
- When Arriving To Camp And Dismounting Off Of Livestock, You Will Be Greeted By The Camp Cook/Wrangler And Have Time To Settle Into Your Tents That Includes Individual Cots, Lanterns And A Wood Stove.
- This Camp Has 1 (One) Hunters Tent, 1 (One) Guides Tent And 1 (One) Main Cook Tent Where You Will Enjoy Home-Cooked Meals And Campfire Stories.
- This Camp Will Give You Everything A Backcountry Hunt Could Have To Offer.
Lodging & Meals
- You won’t go hungry here. Jesse’s lovely wife is the camp cook for the private land hunts so expect hardy dinners such as steak, spaghetti, porkchops and lasagna accompanied by a multiple of sides. She also preps most backcountry meals too!
- A typical lunch:
- On mornings of success during your private land hunts, we will stop into the local butcher shop to drop off your harvest for processing and enjoy a fresh deli sandwich and deli sides.
- Otherwise sack lunches are offered.
- New hunters quarters offers full amenities and is stocked with a variety of grab-&-go breakfast options, different snacks & drinks.
- Our backcountry hunts feature homecooked meals by our cook/wrangler.
- Expect pancakes & breakfast burritos in the morning, hot and cold sandwiches and soup for lunch, and a variety of stews, spaghetti, tacos and other casseroles for dinner.
Hunting Rates And Packages
Montana Big Game Hunting Packages:
- MT Trophy Private Land Archery Elk Hunt – 6 days – $5,900
- MT Backcountry Horseback Archery Elk Hunt – 5 days – $5,500
- MT Backcountry Horseback Rifle Elk Hunt – 5 days – $5,500
- **Now Booking For The 2023 Season**
- MT Backcountry/Private Rifle Elk & Deer Combo Hunt – 6 days – $5,900
- MT Rifle Or Archery Deer / Cow Elk Hunt – 5 days – $4,500
- Any deer harvest in additional to Elk-Only Hunts will include a $1,000 trophy fee
- Whitetail ONLY Archery or Rifle Private Land – 6 days – $3,500
- Antelope Archery or Rifle Hunt – 6 days – $2,500
- Application deadline is June 1st in Until 338-20
- MT Big Game application deadline for Elk & Deer opens March 1st and ends April 1st
Montana Big Game Hunting
About The Outfitter
Montana elk hunting guide and outfitter Jesse Banthem grew up outside Livingston, Montana and has been working on the ranch since the age of 12. He has also been guiding big game hunters in Montana since he was 18. Always entrenched in the outdoors, no matter what time of year, Jesse enjoys hunting / guiding big game hunters, hunting predators, trapping, fishing and taking back country horse rides. Formerly Lost Creek Outfitters for over 30 years, Jesse became the outfitter and owner of What is now Banthem Outfitting in 2014. Jesse and his staff work diligently to provide a high quality Montana big game hunt and experience on prime land with minimal hunting pressure. This is a true hands on Outfitter that honestly believes Quality over Quantity is the only way!
CONTACT AND BOOKING INFORMATION
Montana Outfitter License #20827
Outfitter: Jesse Banthem
Website: Coming soon!
To Book This Hunt Or For Detailed Information About Hunting With Banthem Outfitting, Please Email Jesse At: email@example.com
Please Be Sure To Include The Best Contact Phone Number As Well As Any Specific Details That Are Important To You Or Your Group And We Will Assure A Prompt Response!