Georgia Turkey Hunting – One Endorsed Premier Georgia Turkey Hunting Guides & Georgia Turkey Hunting Outfitters
World Class Georgia Turkey Hunts
Call Now To Book At 1-888-745-2987
Officially Endorsed Georgia Turkey Outfitter
WOODS N WATER INC
World Class Caliber Georgia Turkey Hunts
Woods N Water Inc
Outfitter: Blaine Burley
Woods N Water Inc Georgia Turkey Hunts Offer
- 6,000+ Acres Of Private Property
- Opportunity Rate Is 90% On A Three-Day Hunt
- One Gobbler Per Day With A Max Of 2 Birds A Season
- Fully Guided, 1 Guide For Every Two Hunters
- Run & Gun Type Hunt But Offer Blinds For Those Not Capable
- Hunts Are $475 A Day, Lodging Is Included
- 2023 Season Runs From About April 1 – May 15
Hunt The North
Check Out These Exclusive HTN World Class Hunting Adventures
Georgia Turkeys Hunts
At Woods N Water we have been offering guided Georgia spring turkey hunts for over 25 years on some of the same properties. The great benefit of this is we know the land like the back of our hand! Over the years during our Georgia guided turkey hunts we have had hunters average over a 90% opportunity rate on our three-day Georgia turkey hunts. We attribute our turkey successes to a few key components, first off, we limit the number of turkey hunters to max 4 in camp at a given time. This allows for ample, fresh acres for your turkey hunt. In addition, we plant over 120 acres of foot plots each year that are a big feeding source for the birds which keep them here at all times of the year.
The closest airport is Macon or Augusta. Most fly into Atlanta but we suggest checking Savannah, they are both about 2.5 hours away but the traffic is much easier out of Savannah.
A Typical Day
On a typical day, hunters arrive to camp after 3 p.m. and we give everyone a quick safety briefing on your guided Georgia turkey hunts. We always like to chat with each hunter to cater the hunt towards you! You are encouraged to fish for jumbo largemouth bass in the lodge pond and hang out at camp. Your guides will be out scouting for the morning! Most all of our Georgia turkey hunting is running and gunning. We will creep up on them gobbling, set up on a nice tree as a backdrop. Turkey hunts are typically a morning hunt only because that’s when the birds are most vocal and we like to let them get back to the roosts in the afternoon. We will chase birds all morning until about lunch time but hopefully you are tagged out earlier!
After lunch you are welcome to fish in the pond and catch some giant largemouth bass! Meals are not included on our hunts but we have a full kitchen and BBQ for hunters to use. Georgia turkey hunting regulations allow hunters to harvest two birds a season, and only 1 mature gobbler per day per person. If hunters don’t want to kick back in relax, we offer a hog hunt combo in the afternoon.
ALSO OFFERING: Georgia Wild Hog Hunts
We also offer incredible Georgia wild hog hunts! Our Georgia wild hog hunts are any time of the year and experience giant hogs in excess of 300 lbs on our exceptionally maintained private properties! Our semi-guided Georgia Hog Hunts have two day minimums, to ensure hunters the best possible success rates. Our Georgia hog hunting guides work very hard around the clock to locate trophy caliber hogs and consistently pattern them for our hunters when they get in camp. The owner of Woods N Water Inc, Blaine Burley, has been in the hunting business for 25 years and has experience in providing a 5 star hunting adventure for every hunter in camp. In addition we offer a hog hunt combo for the afternoon after your morning turkey hunt.
Lodging & Meals
We have two cabins, Woods N Water Lodge and Woods N Water Plantation. The lodge is fantastic for fishing and the plantation also a great little lodge.
Woods N Water Lodge – 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4 hunters in each room
Woods N Water Plantation – 8 hunters max, one room sleeps 2, one sleeps 4, and one can sleep up to 6
- Lodging is included in your hunt
- Lodges are equipped with a full kitchen and BBQ for guests
- We offer meals upon special request
Hunting Rates And Packages
Georgia Turkey Hunting Packages
- $550 per day with a 2-day minimum – Includes one mature gobbler per day
- Beards, Boars and Bass Combo $1800 (3- Day – Turkey hunt in the morning, Hog hunt from 5-8 pm and Bass fish in between)
- Licenses are over the counter and are $150 a day, $14 for each additional day. (Same as deer license)
- Turkey & Hog Combo: $690 per day per person
Georgia Wild Hog Hunting Packages
- Hunts are $475 a day which includes lodging (2 Day min)
- 1 Hog per day
Hog Bachelor Party Package:
6 hunters for 2 day hunt- $4750 per package
$800 per day per hunter
Cast-N-Blast Add On Days:
$400 per day per hunter
Artifact Adventure Hog Add On:
$115 per day per hunter
$3200 per package
$250 per day per fisherman
Trophy Bass Fishing:
$350 per day per fisherman
Non-hunters: $100 per day per person
Extra night for hunters or non-hunters (before or after hunt): $50
Meals – must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance and a minimum of 3 hunters
- Prepared meals by The Mulberry Kitchen – $60 per day per person at the WNW Lodge or WNW Plantation
- On site catering by Bland Williams – $150 per day per person at WNW Plantation
Georgia Whitetail Deer Hunting Packages
Trophy caliber whitetail deer hunts with lodging – $525 per day (NO trophy fees!)
Packages include semi-guided hunt, with lodging, FREE skinning & quartering of your harvest and FREE fishing in private lakes.
Available Hunts: September – January (bow hunts), October – January (gun hunts). Includes 1 trophy buck, 1 doe & 1 wild hog per hunt (trophy bucks must have at least a 15″ outside spread).
- Deer hunts – $525/day/hunter
- Turkey hunts – $550/day/hunter
- Hog hunts – $475/day/hunter
- Turkey & hog combo hunts – $690/day/hunter
- Fishing packages – $250/day/ fisherman
- Trophy bass fishing – $350/day/ fisherman
- Beards, Boars & Bass – only valid during turkey season – $1800/person for 3 days
- Cast-N-Blast only valid from May 15th – September 1st – $800/person for 2 days
- Early Bird – pre rut deer hunt only valid prior to primitive weapons season – $1325/person for 3 days
- Late Season Racks only valid December 15th – end of deer season – $1325/person for 3 days
Georgia Turkey Hunt
About The Outfitter
Blaine Burley, the owner of Woods-N-Water, Inc., is an experienced land manager, wildlife management/hunting property consultant, and hunting outfitter that has provided lifelong memories for hunters across the world.
As President of Plotmaster Systems, LLC, Blaine (Inventor of the Plotmaster) has developed a great chemistry in managing land to produce trophy hogs and whitetails year in and year out. With over 35 years of hunting experience Blaine has consistently provided quality hunts and hunters continue to return for an unforgettable experience.
CONTACT AND BOOKING INFORMATION
Woods N Water Inc
Outfitter: Blaine Burley
To book this hunt or for detailed information about hunting with the Woods N Water Inc, please email Blaine at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Be Sure To Include The Best Contact Phone Number As Well As Any Specific Details That Are Important To You Or Your Group And We Will Assure A Prompt Response!